Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

Just to change it up a bit, I thought I'd post some pictures of what I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving day.

Sweet drawings from my students

Amazing adventures around the world
My fun and supportive family

Entertaining friends who live here, there and everywhere...



This precious group of kiddos I am preparing to work with in Costa Rica!

And so many other things that I don't have pictures of:
my warm home
my reliable car
my fantastic extended family
my job for the past five and a half years
always having plenty of food
my church family
the beautiful fall colors on the trees
my health
all the generous friends and family joining my support team
and above all, our Heavenly Father who loves us unconditionally

Let's give thanks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment