Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Grandpa

Jesus gave me a special gift, and that was that I was able to be in Shafter with my family when Grandpa Roger went to be with the Lord.  Thank you, Jesus, for I know it would have been just devastating for me to have already moved to Costa Rica and to miss saying goodbye.  We had his service today and was so blessed to see all of the people there to honor such a godly and wonderful man.  We will miss him a lot and are sad at our loss, but we have peace knowing that he is with his Heavenly Father forever.  Here are some pictures from the past few years of my sweet Grandpa:
Cheering on his favorite team!

At the MCC Sale, zweibok in hand.

The entire Frantz clan, Christmas 2011

Granner and Grandpa together, borrowed from Toni's blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment