Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The (beginning of the) season of summer

Hi friends!  The summer season is in full swing here for Students International, Costa Rica.  I thought that before I crash into my a (hopefully) deep sleep tonight after a full day of activity I would share some pictures from this first summer outreach.  These are some pictures of the awesome college students who are here working with us this week and the hard work they are doing at the Tutoring Center:

Working on telling time and reading comprehension.

Synonyms and Antonyms

My precious reading buddy

One of our college team members and a regular student at the Tutoring Center.

Working with the older girls on the English homework

Flashcards for colors and numbers in English

Interns and me at the beach, we will go there with every team this summer. :)
The cloudy, pre-rain storm beach

Making cookies at my house with the team to be used for rewards for the kids at the tutoring center.

Yummy!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment