Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fun day with my host family

As a way of saying thank you to my host family for all the love and care they have shown me, I treated them to a trip to the Museo de los Ninos in San Jose.  One thing I appreciate about the Desamparados and San Jose area, and perhaps all of Costa Rica, is that admission to things are really reasonable.  I can go to a movie in the evening for about $5 or a soccer game at the National Stadium for like $8.  The museum was also super affordable which is really nice for families.  So if your family would like to come visit me we can go to the children's museum.  :)

Here are some pictures of some of the things we saw/did there:
The girls driving a space vehicle

"Eating" comida tipica

The whole family, trying to smile while looking into the bright sunlight

Bubbles!

Really cool slide.  I was too big to go down unfortunately

Shopping at the faux Walmart

And just because Aladdin is my favorite and he was hanging there in the library section for some reason.



And here is one more photo because I'm gonna miss this precious little girl a lot.  We will have dinner dates and other things to do with each other in the future, but it will be different than living with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment